Saturday, October 21, 2017

Learn to watercolor in 30 days

Jenna Rainey's "Everyday Watercolor:  Learn to Paint Watercolor in 30 Days" is a very well put together guide through the basics of watercolor.  I myself have dabbled a little with watercolor, but I find Rainey's guide useful since she goes through specific techniques with the brush.  After introducing all the basic techniques, she suggests projects to apply what you've learned for the first few weeks.  I appreciate the guided intro feel to this book.



If you are already an experienced watercolor artist, this book is probably not for you.  If you are a beginner or someone like me - dabbler, but not familiar with all the basic techniques, this is a perfect intro guide!  The daily exercises are actually manageable for one day - it's not a huge time commitment.  I look forward to completing all 30 days.  Check back for updates!

I received this book from Blogging for Books for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment