Friday, September 15, 2017

"The Mountain Between Us" (Charles Martin)

The original reason why I was so intrigued by this book was the fact that it is a movie tie-in.  Normally, I see a movie come out that was based on the book, and very rarely, there's a book that comes out based on a movie.  However, how strange it is that a book and movie come out at the same time!

But once I started reading, it was more than the first intrigue that drove me to keep flipping the pages.  Could not put it down!  A doctor and photojournalist, victims of a plane crash in the middle the harsh High Uintas Wilderness, rely on each other for survival, and a love story with a lurking tinge of nostalgia results.

I can't wait to see it in theaters now - it stars Idris Elba and Kate Winslet (my two favorite actors)!

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment