Sunday, December 25, 2016

Ronald Lankford's "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: An American Hero"

I'm sure that I am not the only one who holds Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer dearly in childhood Christmas memories.  I was so pleasantly surprised by Lankford's work in illustrating Rudolph as "An American Hero."  His writing paired with relevant pictures made for an enticing and enjoyable read.  I especially appreciate that this book was not only a fun read, but it was more importantly very well researched.  This is everything that you never knew about Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer and everything that you did not think to even ask.  It's a perfect for a good read or gift around Christmas and year-round!

I received this book from the LibraryThing for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment